So recently I have been looking around instagram (bad idea) and I have been inspired to obtain the body of my dreams.
- Push-ups – I’m currently doing them on my knees because I can’t maintain proper form on my toes. I do as many of these as I can, which usually means like 10 so far.
- Crunches – Just like with push-ups, I’m focusing on form instead of rep numbers here. So far I’ve been doing two sets of 20.
- Pull-ups – I used to not be able to do any of these, but I’m up to four traditional style with good form. I also try some with the side handles of the pull-up bar, and some flexed arm hang with the forward grip. I can’t currently do much of the variation style, but we’re making progress.
- Handstand – These are very nice for arms. Its like a push-up, but reversed and you’re in the air. It gets rather difficult to hold yourself up for any true extended length of time. I usually last about 10 seconds. I started doing handstands against a wall to get the balance down.
- Russian Twists – When done correctly and slowly these are killer.
_____I’ve been trying to do my workout every day, and a run every other day. Usually on the run I just go until I can’t anymore. This usually happens around the two mile mark. Hoping to bump this up to a 5k.
That concludes my thoughts on my workouts. I’ve been taking progress pictures, so when I have some good progress I’ll share those on my instagram @TheGlaab. Also I hope ot use some of my own photos on possible fitness updates in the future. Until next time, have a great day!